It's been a bit crazy around here lately. John just had an appendectomy yesterday, and he got to come home today. He was having a lot of pain on Sunday afternoon, and we ended up going to the ER on Monday at 2am. He will be recovering for a few days, and they told him not to pick up the boys for 4 weeks. I know he will miss being able to play with the boys, and they will miss him throwing them in the air.
Also, Annie helped me take the boys to the doctor today. Poor little guys all have ear infections. I hope they will get well soon. I know they aren't feeling so great.
On the way to the doctor's office, the boys got to ride in their new seats for the first time. They seemed to really like sitting forward facing. It was fun to look back and be able to see them.
They were pretty well behaved--for the first 2 minutes in the doctor's office waiting room., and then they started jumping up and down and moving chairs all around. You wouldn't know that they were sick, that is for sure.
Tonight Erin Franco, a friend that lives in the neighborhood, brought us a delicious meal. It was so delicious and very much appreciated! Also, I really appreciate the help with the boys from Sam and Annie.
I am looking forward to seeing my mom on Saturday! I will not want her to go!


1 comment:
Awww...they look so cute in the new car seats!
Post a Comment