Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday

This morning, the boys didn't seem to like breakfast.  They had a lot more fun throwing it all on the ground.
After breakfast, we got dressed to go on a walk to Walgreens.  I got a fun new bubble blower and 3 little sail boats.  They really like playing with the sail boats, and I am sure they will have a lot of fun playing with them at bath time.  
On the way to Walgreens, we passed our walking friends (Lucia and Robert and Gloria and Josue), and I thought it was a pretty funny picture moment.  

The boys are napping now, so I am going to do a little laundry.  We are hoping to go to the beach tomorrow. We'll probably get an early start, so that we can leave the beach before it gets too hot.  I think there is a sandcastle contest, which might be fun.  Although, I hope the traffic won't be too bad.  

The boys decided to climb on the stroller again, so I was able to get a picture before getting them down.  Actually, after I took the picture we went ahead and went on an another walk.  That seemed to be what they wanted to do.  It was pretty warm out, so it was a quick trip to Walgreens for stamps and back to the house.  

Also, below is a picture of Andrew enjoying an apple.  They all enjoy eating my apple, but today Andrew was reallly enjoying it!
A is for Andrew and...

A is for Apple



No comments: