Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Before I forget...

I just had to post this one little thing that happened today.  Sam and Andrew were giving each other hugs and kisses and making an mmmmaaaa (kiss) sound. It was so adorable, funny, and sweet all at the same time.  When they are teenagers, they will not want to  hear this story, but I will probably remind them of how sweet they were to each other.  It was so precious!  They are all really good at giving kisses, so I take advantage of it as much as I can.  Many times, Will or Sam will come up to my leg and kiss me on the leg while I am standing up and typing at the computer.  I have to stand up to type on my laptop, because they would want to type with me, if I kept the laptop any lower (on a desk or lap).  I learned that lesson the hard way, and now I have a missing "tab" key.  ha!
Anyway, we had a fun day today--but that was one thing I didn't want to forget.

No comments: