I am finally sitting down to load some pictures onto the computer. I will probably try to do a couple of posts today, so that I can highlight some of the MS trip.
Today has been a nice day and a nice weekend. On Friday night, Mother's Day came early for me with a favorite dinner of sushi. We rarely have it, so it's always a nice treat. John ordered and picked it up from Waza across the street. It was excellent! Today, John made me a grilled cheese for lunch and the boys gave me a very funny monkey card. They each signed it, so it was very special! I also had several texts wishing me a Happy Mother's Day, so it was a very nice day.
The boys still have a few symptoms from their colds, but I believe they are at the tail end. John and I are also on the mend. We will celebrate once all the medicine is finished and everyone is all better!
 |
| Sam, Andrew, Will, & Mama |
 |
| Mama loves her little boys so much! |
 |
| Even though it's Mother's Day, I guess Dada can have a picture, too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment