Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sandra!

Kate Nixon with the boys in Ball World
This morning we went for a walk to Walgreens with L&R.  It was so nice outside--the breeze was heavenly!  After the walk, we went home and Julia and Kate came for a visit.  We are getting sad about them moving to Boston in a few weeks.  :(

The boys had fun playing with Kate, and Julia and I had a great time catching up on everything.  The boys went down for a late nap after K&J left.  Then, I had a visit from Cynthia Gluth.  She is one of my visiting teacher's from church, and it's always great to get to visit with  her.

After the two visits, I made homemade caramels.  It's my first time making them, and I hope they turn out as well as Nicole's.  She made some and brought them to me for Easter.  They were delicious!  The boys woke up right after I finished--perfect timing.  Then, we met L&R for at the tennis courts to play.  It was much warmer outside, but it was still nice and windy.  It felt great!

Tonight, I am going with Ruth to visit Abbey Powell and Jeanette Moss for visiting teaching.  It's certainly been a day of visiting.

Here's a picture of Andrew playing with the Frisbee for the first time.

Andrew with Frisbee

By the way, I just realized that my camera setting was wrong, and all of my pictures have been with a very low resolution.  The pictures should be much better from now on--hopefully.

One last picture of the boys shooting hoops.  They are getting really good!

No comments: