Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Typical Day

The day was pretty much like all other days.  Soon, I am going to find some ways to spice things up and make things a little more exciting for the boys.  Today, we went for a walk to Walgreens with L&R.  She wanted to get a shirt at the Cajun store.  I had a few things to pick up at Walgreens.  It was already pretty warm, so we didn't stay out too long.
While the boys were napping, Annie, Ruth, and Nicholas came by for a visit.  They brought over an Easter happy--an Easter CD called The Lamb of God and some "Popcornopolis" shaped like a carrot.  I ate quite a bit of popcorn already.  It was really good!!!  That really made my day!  I am looking forward to listening to the CD.
After the boys got up from their nap, they had lunch, played, and we decided to go to the tennis courts.  L&R met us there.

Here is a picture from yesterday.  Andrew was snuggled up in the chair.

No comments: