Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First Post

Thanks to Brianne Stewart's Blogging 101 class, I decided to try out blogging. She handed out a piece of paper with a quote from Henry B. Eyring that was very inspiring!


Tonight, and tomorrow night, you might pray and ponder, asking the questions: Did God send a message that was just for me? Did I see His hand in my life or the lives of my children? I will do that. And then I will find a way to preserve that memory for the day that I, and those that I love, will need to remember how much God loves us and how much we need Him.

I am excited about giving it the ole college try! I will still use my Shutterfly Share for sending out pictures, but the blog will be in place of my LDSjournal.com.

Oh...went on a stroll with new friends in the neighborhood, Lucia and Robert.  We strolled to the park, and the boys had a good time playing.  The boys love to swing!!!  They laugh so hard!  I love it!

No comments: