The boys are always doing and saying the funniest things. I wish I could remember them all. Andrew likes to say "I need too much" instead of "I need more." I guess he has heard me say "that is too much." He also likes to say "I need carry you" instead of "I need you to carry me." I guess he hears me say "Do you need me to carry you?" I may have already written about "chicken monkeys." That is Will's way to say chocolate milk.
I was telling John about something that struck me as funny yesterday. I left the room for a little bit the night before last, and the boys had a chance to get in the pantry. Sam had the box of raisins, Andrew had the "crunchies," and Will had a can of corn. I thought those were pretty funny choices. The next morning, I had to leave the room again, and they made it into the pantry again. You would think that they might go for something else with all of the choices in the pantry, but no. They had the exact same items. For whatever reason, they were really happy with those particular items. I got a good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment