Awww! Well, speaking of smiles. I got the biggest smile watching them get squirted with the water hose while in the buff. Thanks to Sam they were all covered in dirt. He was shoveling dirt over all of them. Uggh! Since I new we'd be doing a bath time, I decided to let them have a little fun first. They were having a blast saying "ready" and then letting me squirt them and then running away. It was hilarious to see their little cheeks all facing me, as they were running from the water. Of course, they all wanted to take turn turns ("Anjoo's tun") squirting the hose. Needless to say, it was not that easy convincing them to relinquish the hose to go to bath time. Good times! Anyway, so they should be pretty clean for the rest of the night, unless they get into anything between now and this evening. I'll try to keep dinner on the clean side.
Ahhhhhhhh--nice work out for Mama!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment