Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lately...

Lately, Sam has been getting up bright and early to come down to our room.  I actually look forward to it, because he climbs up in the bed and snuggles for a few minutes, before I have to get up.  I rush to get up, before the other boys start "asking" for their milk and breakfast.

The last few days have been a little longer than normal, since we haven't been able to go to the gym.  Also, Sam and Will have only been napping for about a half hour.  I usually look forward to a little longer nap.  6:30 -8pm is a long day with only a half hour break.  However, we had a pretty good day, still.

We were able to go to the park and tennis courts.  Here is a picture of Will giving me some love!  He loves wearing my sun glasses.



No comments: