Friday, October 28, 2011

The boys are getting better and better at the YMCA

I took the boys to the Y this morning, and they did a great job!  Usually, I put Sam and Andrew in the stroller, and Will will follow along beside us.  Today, he was lagging a little bit behind.  I had my eye on him, but a nice man grabbed his hand and helped him along to the door.  Will was so cute, and the man was very nice to help.  
The boys are getting more and more used to playing at the Y.  Will only gets a little upset at the beginning, and then he starts playing.  After my workout, they are pretty excited to see me at the door to get them!  They usually start whining a little bit until they realize that we are on our way to the car. :)

Today, we went to get some chicken minis from Chick-fil-A.  Sam really liked his breakfast!  That was a special treat!  

Right now, they are doing a little drawing in their chairs, and they seem to be very happy about it!  
 

No comments: