It seems like I have't been journaling a lot lately, becaues I tend to feel like I have to post a picture with the blog. So, then I end up waiting forever, until I have uploaded pictures. I just realized today, that I don't really have to do that. Though I will say, it is probably more fun to have a picture or two.
Well, here's an adorable picture of Andrew sleeping on the chair for nap time.
It explains the main issues at hand--the boys NOT napping regularly-ha! They have been much more interested in working on their climbing (in and out and in and out of their crib) skills. They are definitely very good climbers, but it takes away from nap time, that is for sure. Yesterday, Will napped on the floor, Andrew in his crib, and Sam never napped. He just kept banging on the walls the entire time. So, today I took Andrew out of the room, because he desperately wanted a nap. When I went back in the room to check on the other two--they were passed out on the floor right next to each other. Will was on his pillow pet, and Sam was curled up to a blanket and bed buddy. We leave a few things out on the floor, just so they will have something comfy. I did take a picture of Sam and Will with the camera, but I'll have to add that later--once I upload it.
Other than that, I have just been busy working on Young Women class presidency binders for an upcoming training brunch for the girls. I figured I had better start early, so I can get it finished. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment